Central Virginia Combined Training Association
2017 Combined Test & Dressage Show Series Prizelist
March 18: Keystone Acres / 12830 River Road, Chesterfield, VA 23838 / Judge: Annmarie Ingersol
May 6: Oakdale Equestrian Center / 5719 Cartersville Road, Powhatan, VA 23139 / Judge: Robyn Nunnally
July 29: Keystone Acres / 12830 River Road, Chesterfield, VA 23838 / Judge: Jane Kelly
September 23: River Road Riding Club / 15750 River Road, Chesterfield, VA 23838 / Judge: Wanda Escobar
|Combined Test Division||$45||$50||$50||$55|
|Extra Stadium Round||$20||$20||$20||$20|
*The closing date is the Monday before the show. Early entries are due two weeks before the closing date.
Combined Test Divisions:
All dressage tests for Combined Test Divisions will be ridden in a Small Ring (20M x 40M)
Class #1: Training: USEA 2014 Training Test B. Stadium obstacles maximum height 3’3” / 400 mpm.
Class #2: Novice: USEA 2014 Novice Test B. Stadium obstacles maximum height 2’11” / 350 mpm.
Class #3: Beginner Novice: USEA 2014 Beginner Novice Test B. Stadium obstacles maximum height 2’7” / 325 mpm.
Class #4: Pre-Beginner Novice: Dressage Test – USEA 2014 Beginner Novice Test A. Stadium obstacles not to exceed 2’3 / 300 mpm.
Class #5: Advanced Green: Dressage Test – USDF Introductory Level Test C. Stadium obstacles not to exceed 2’ / 300 mpm (untimed).
Class #6: Cross Rails: Dressage Test – USDF Introductory Level Test B. Stadium obstacles will be plain cross rails, not to exceed 18” / not timed.
Class #7: Tad Poles: Dressage Test – USDF Introductory Level Test A. Stadium obstacles will be poles on the ground; not timed.
Class #8: Lead Line: Dressage Leadline Test – Enter at A, walk down centerline. X halt salute. C track left, immediately circle 20m at walk, continue at walk to E. E turn left, trot to B. B walk, turn right. A down centerline, X halt-salute. Stadium will be the same as Tad Poles. Both dressage and stadium will be ridden with a lead rope and a handler. Lead line has no age cap and is open to young riders as well as riders with special needs. All riders will be awarded medals.
USDF Introductory Level – Tests A, B & C (2015) - Standard Ring: 20M x 60M
USEF Training Level through Fourth Level (2015) - Standard Ring: 20M x 60M
USEA Eventing Dressage Tests (2014) through Prelimary Level - Small Ring: 20M x 40M
WDAA (Western Dressage Association of America) Introductory Level through Level 3 - Standard Ring: 20M x 60M
- Six ribbons awarded in each division.
- Horses can cross enter into separate divisions.
- Same horse cannot be ridden in the same division by a different rider.
- Refunds for entries withdrawn prior to closing date with Vet/Medical Certificate.
- Classes may be combined per the discretion of the Show Manager.
- Junior and Senior divisions may be split if entries permit.
- Riders are eligible as Juniors from the beginning of the calendar year to the end of the calendar year in which they turn 18.
- Horse number must be worn at all times.
- Attire is casual / Show attire optional
- Ride times will be available Friday morning before the show. Ride times will be posted at www.cvacta.org.
- Complete entries must be submitted prior to closing. Complete entry includes: CVACTA 2017 Entry Form; CVACTA 2017 Waiver; Current Coggins; payment made out to CVACTA; and any required show facility waiver.
- INCOMPLETE Entries WILL NOT be assigned ride times.
- Our combined training ride times run highest level to lowest level. Just dressage ride times begin after lunch break.
- Our shows start at 9:00am
- Entries close at 65 dressage rides.
- There will be a $10 fee for any entry changes submitted after the closing date.
- Series Champion and Reserve Awarded at our Year End Awards Banquet.
- All CVACTA competitions follow USEF Rules.
- ASTM-certified helmet required at all times while mounted.
- ONLINE ENTRIES available at www.cvacta.org